CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 2 March 2016

Farewell and Thank you

Hello to all my wonderful followers and visitors


I have made the tough and sad decision to discontinue uploading to my blog ...

I have had 5 wonderful years of sharing my cards with you and most of all enjoyed seeing all your fabulous creations and being part of blogland , over that time i have made some lovely new friends in the crafting world ..... with working , family and of cause crafting in my spare time i feel that i just don't seem to get the time to update my blog anymore, therefore sadly i wont be uploading or commenting on any cards for the foreseeable future   , for those of you on DC i will still be posting my cards on there 

I would like to thank everyone who has followed me over the years and especially for all the wonderful comments left on my cards ,they all mean a lot to me and i do appreciate it very much .... 
I will still keep my blog open so i can pop back if i ever get chance 

Happy Crafting Everyone

With lots of love and crafty hugs
Lorna xxx









13 comments:

Carole Pollard

So sad Lorna I hope that things get better and you eventually find the time to post again. I've not had time for Docrafts recently so will try and make an effort now and again to visit and keep up with your lovely cards Take care Love and hugs Carole x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED

So sad to here this Lorna but do understand will pop over and see on DC when i get the chance take care
Dianne xx :)

pam

So sad Lorna, but do understand, really is time consuming blog land.
Still will see you over on DC.
Gorgeous card today.
Pam x

Alison59

Good luck Lorna, keep making the gorgeous cards :-)

joolsedesigns

Gabby card I love it x

ALI

Lovely card Lorna, I only blog once a week, time wouldn't allow anymore.

Alizabethy

I shall miss your lovely cards, but do understand about the time commitment of blogging!

Shabneez

Awww will miss your blog posts but perhaps you can blog now and again? I understand the lack of time though. I feel the same sometimes but just blog as and when I can. A beautiful thank you card. Hugs, Shabneez xxx

Anonymous

sad to see you are giving up your blog, I have enjoyed all your creations :D

Angela

Aw Lorna, sorry to see you are leaving the blog world for now. Your cards are lovely and it has been a pleasure visiting you. If you ever join the blogging world again we would love to see you in the hop x

Jackie T

Hi Lorna your card is gorgeous. I am sorry you are stopping blogging I will miss your posts. You must do what is right for you and time is precious. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Julieanne..aka pinkjools

Hi Lorna....Aw....will miss you posting....Maybe It will not be too long before you are back...Beautiful card to end with....for the time being that is! never say never....Joolsx

sandy's crafty bits

hi Lorna ... so sorry to hear you are leaving blog land ... but hope you can pop back now and again ...I will miss your posts and comments on my blog ... yes I remember you lost your poor Mum last year and mine was the year before ... so sad when the anniversaries come around but they will always be in our hearts every day ... hope things get easier for you my dear ... and hope we can keep in touch one way or the other ... look after yourself ... hugs Sandy xx

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today and for your lovely comments ,all of which are very much appreciated
Hugs Lorna