CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, 15 May 2015

Little Owl

Hello to all my lovely followers and visitors
hope you are all well

My card i would like to share today 
is one for a work colleagues daughter who loves owls
i love this cute little stamp which was free in a craft magazine

 Card Recipe
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
8x8 card ~ The Range
Owl stamp ~ Free in magazine coloured with promarkers
Paper ~ from stash
Spellbinder dies ~ Circle and scalloped circles
Swirl die ~ Free in magazine
Assorted flowers ~ Wild orchid
Ribbon and Gems ~ Harrogate show
Greeting ~ Computer generated


Thank you for popping by today and for all your lovely comments
hugs Lorna xx

18 comments:

sandy's crafty bits

oh what super little card Lorna ... I am sure your friends daughter loved it ... and I love magazine freebies too ... hope you are well and have a great weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

Crafty Moone Cards

Lovely card Lorna. x

Jackie Trinder

Hi Lorna this is a gorgeous card just right for someone who loves owls. Hugs Jackie

Laine Hadlow

Hi Lorna, I love this card, the owl image is so cute and I love the embellishmmens. Thank you for following my blog and I have returned the favour (although I thought I was already following your blog but it appears I was mistaken lol ) hugs Lainie xx

pam

Beautiful card Lorna, love your owl image, beautiful papers and layout.
Pam x

Jackie

Beautiful card, I love the owl stamp :o)
Jackie xx

Alizabethy

What a very cute card - love your owl!

Michelle G

That is such a cute card. Lovely work.

Vee Cassidy

A really lovely card, Lorna and the owl is adorable. Vee xx

sandy's crafty bits

hi Lorna ... thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a lovely message ... where are you going on your cruise ... oooo I wanna come ... it was our first and was amazing ... gotta save up for more now xx

Trace C

what a cute card, lovely colours

ALI

Lovely card, the Owl is really sweet.

Elizabeth S

Gorgeous card, love that owl, Just hopping by.

Julieanne..aka pinkjools

Beautiful card Lorna....Love the cute owl....Joolsx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools

Beautiful card Lorna....Love the cute owl....Joolsx

Angela

What a pretty card, love the colour scheme and that little owl is gorgeous x

Pollard Carole

So pretty I love the image and your very pretty design and flowers I think your friend will have just loved this its fab love and hugs Carole x

Natalia Smith

Gorgeous owl card, beautiful design x

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today and for your lovely comments ,all of which are very much appreciated
Hugs Lorna