CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 2 March 2013

Howzat

Hello everyone, well i managed to get my 7 cards done eventually  last week , although it did take a little longer than the weekend , by Sunday evening i was totally crafted out and even though i love crafting there comes a time when you've had enough,  so my lovely kind thoughtful hubby took me to the pub for a well earned and much needed drink  lol

My card this week is one i made for my eldest Son, he loves cricket and has played for our local team for almost 20 years


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
  Recipe
~~~~~~~~~~
A5 card blank
LOTV stamp ~ coloured with Promarkers
Papers ~ Polka doodles Cd & My minds eye
Distress inks ~ Antique linen
Layering Dies ~ Spellinders
Hand Stamped Greeting
Card Candy ~ Craftwork cards
Ribbon
 
 
 
Thank you for your visit today and all your lovely comments
Hugs Lorna xx

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges
Anything Goes Challenge ~ Make it Manly
 
 
 


19 comments:

Kelly

Such a sweet card. My son would love this as he's cricket mad. I have this stamp and it's gorgeous to use x

Wendy

This is gorgeous Lorna, love the sweet image and fab papers.
Wendy xx

sandy's crafty bits

wow super card lorna ... I am sure your son loved it too ... love that little stamp and love the background with the numbers on it ... well done ... just doing a bit of blog hopping ... have a great weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools

Hi Lorna, Brilliant card...great LOTV image...love the papers and the colours...Happy hopping...x

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com

Hi Lorna gorgeous card and I am sure your son loved it. Have a great weekend. Love Alison xx

Dips

Oh, wow, what a lovely card, Lorna - I bet your son loved it.

Vicky

Simply gorgeous hun...and fab colours too...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

ALI

Gorgeous little card and image.

susiestacey

Great card Lorna x Susan x

Alizabethy

What a great Cricketing card!

Janine

Lovely male card Lorna. I'm sure your son will love it.Thanks for joining us at Antyhing Goes.
Hugs, Janine xx

Mayflower

Great card. I'm sure your son will love it. Hopping from Docrafts. Phyllis xx

Anonymous

Great card, lovely colour theme

Lors

Lovely card, happy blogging x

MissyG

Super card
Linda x

ChrisAndCat

Fab card, what an appropriate image for him too.

Heike

A great card. And this is just such a great LOTV image for male cards.
Heike xx

Sarah G

Just hopping by
Cute card x

crafty-stamper

brilliant card love the image and colour-just late hopping
carol x

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today and for your lovely comments ,all of which are very much appreciated
Hugs Lorna